There are two different ways to send an individual message.
1. Select anywhere inside a conversation block, and begin typing your desired message in the new window that opens.
2. Select the Compose Message button in the top right corner of your Text Request menu.
Both options will give you the choice to:
- Add a pre-saved signature to your message by selecting the signature icon
- Attach an image by selecting the paperclip icon (you can also directly copy and paste the image into the message, just like you would words)
- Choose from existing message templates by selecting the folder icon
- Schedule the message for a later date or time by selecting the clock icon