Scheduling a message is exactly what it sounds like and allows you to Compose a message in advance, then set a date and time for the Contact to receive the message. This is great for scheduling reminders or notifications in advance for your Contacts.
To Schedule a Message in advance:
1. Click the Compose Message button in the top right corner.
2. Enter the contact and message you want to send.
3. Click the green clock icon and select the date and time you want the message to send.
4. Click Set Schedule.
5. Click SCHEDULE and your message will send at the date and time you selected.
Canceling a Scheduled Message
Once you schedule a message, you CANNOT edit that message or the time it has been scheduled for. Instead, you can delete the scheduled message any time before the scheduled time. Then, just compose a new message or the same message scheduled for a different time.
To Cancel a Scheduled Message:
1. Click on View Scheduled Messages.
2. Find the scheduled message you want to cancel.
3. Click the trash bin icon (cancel message).
4. Click YES, CANCEL.