You can cancel a payment request in the Payment Request History section of your Payments menu.
Any payment requests made during Training Mode will be delivered, but money cannot be processed until you enter Live Mode. Click here for our guide on how to complete Payment set up and enter Live Mode.
To cancel a payment request:
1. Select the Payments menu
2. Go to the Payment Request History section
3. Filter and find the payment request you’re looking for (click here for our guide on how to use our payments filter)
4. Select the + next to the payment request when you find it
5. Select the Cancel request button
6. Confirm you want to cancel the request
Note that only outstanding payment requests can be cancelled, and you cannot cancel requests that have been Paid or Marked as Paid.
Your contact will receive no notice the request has been cancelled—but if they try to pay it, the contact will receive a text telling them the request has been cancelled.
Cancellations are instantaneous and cannot be un-canceled.