Contact tags help you identify which account is handling a contact.
To create a new Contact Tag:
1. Go to the Contacts Menu of your dashboard
2. Under Manage, select Contact Tags
3. Select + New Contact Tag
4. Name your tag and assign a color (for easy identification and filtering)
5. Select Add Tag
You can edit a tag’s name and color anytime by moving your mouse over it and selecting the pencil icon. Any edits you make to a tag will automatically update across the rest of your dashboard.
You can edit an existing contact’s tags by opening its Details section in the Contacts menu of your dashboard, or anywhere else that contact is shown. Just:
1. Select on the contact’s phone number or name to open its Details
2. Select Contact Tags
3. Select tags from the dropdown
4. Select Add
5. Select Save Edits
6. To remove a contact tag, select the X next to the tag, then select Save Edits
Contacts can have multiple tags.