Dashboards are the 10-digit phone numbers used to send and receive texts through Text Request. You can have as many dashboards under one account as you like.
Each additional dashboard effectively gives you an additional, fully customizable Text Request login (for a fraction of the cost of a new account).
Every Text Request account comes with one dashboard included.
To add more dashboards:
1. Go to the Dashboard section of your menu
2. Select the Add Dashboard button
If you choose a new number:
1. Select the country you're in, enter the area code you’d prefer, and select Submit
2. Choose a number from the list provided. If you don't like any of the options, select Click to load more phone numbers to refresh the list (note, selecting Choose will purchase the number)
If you choose to SMS-enable a number:
1. Enter the phone number you’d like to SMS-enable (host), and select Check (this will confirm whether the number can be hosted in Text Request)
2. If the number can be hosted, send your number in an email to email@example.com (this will allow our team to get started on sms-enabling your number, you can also check the Auto-host box so any number you add automatically begins this process)
Alternative: If the number you enter cannot be hosted, choose to check a different number, or to get a text-only number from Text Request.