There are two different ways to send an individual message.
1. Select anywhere inside a conversation block, and begin typing your desired message in the new window that opens.
2. Select the Compose Message button in the top right corner of your Text Request menu.
Both options will give you the choice to:
- Add a pre-saved signature to your message by selecting the signature icon
- Attach an image or PDF by selecting the paperclip icon (you can also directly copy and paste the file into the message, just like you would words)
- Choose from existing message templates by selecting the folder icon
- Request the contact share their location by selecting the pin icon
- Request a payment from the contact by selecting the dollar sign icon
- Schedule the message for a later date or time by selecting the clock icon